Nanny's Chocolate Cake
This is a fabulously easy recipe!
1 Teascup Sugar
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
2 Dessertspoons Cocoa
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1 Teacup and 1 Tablespoon Flour
1/2 Cup Boiling Water
1. Preheat oven to 160C
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add each egg one at a time, beating after each addition.
4. Add flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt and mix until just combined.
5. Add water and beat well, before turning out into a greased cake pan.
6. Bake for 30 - 40 minutes until when a skewer is put in, it comes out clean.