200g Butter, Softened
2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
1 1/4 Cup Flour
1 Cup Cornflakes
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Cream butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
3. Add flour and beat until combined.
4. Then add cornflakes and again beat until combined.
5. Use a teaspoon to get spoonfuls of mixture, and rolling it into small balls and placing on a baking paper lined tray.
6. Gentley press the balls down using a fork (or your clean hand) and bake for 15 minutes.
7. Leave them to cool on tray for at least 5 minutes before moving on to cooling rack.