Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mains: Noodle Stir Fry

Noodle Stir Fry

I make this for myself in the flat, as well as for the family at home. It is one of the familys favourite quick mix meals. I make this so often I have never taken a photo of it, but I will next time I make it and update it. :)

Ingredients:
4 Pieces Beef Scienzel, Sliced (or Chicken Breast/Thighs)
1 Tablespoon Seseme Seed Oil
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Large Onions
1 Teaspoon Brown Sugar or Maple Syrup
2 Tablespoons Soya Sauce
1 Teaspoon Kea Cap Manis (optional)
1 Beef Oxo Cube
1 1/2 Tablespoon Chili Sauce
1 Teaspoon Ginger, Grated
4 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
1/2 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
1 Tablespoon Cumin Powder
1 1/2 Large Tablespoon Peanut Butter
1 Lemon, Juiced
1 Chili, Chopped, washed and deseeded
1 Red Pepper, Sliced/Diced
1 Carrot, Shredded
1/2 Cup Frozen Vegetables (optional)

1. Heat a wok containing oils over a moderate heat, add beef (or chicken) and lightly brown.

2. Add rest of ingredients in order listed, stirring after each addition.

3. Once all are added and sauce has lightly coated vegetables, serve with rice or noodles and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment