Full Fat Panna Cotta
I personally like the yoghurt version as it is not too creamy and sweet, however Mum and Weston are avid fans of the full fat creamy version. These should be served with plums or another suitable fruit which offers some sourness to the Panna Cottas sweetness.
300ml Thickened Cream
260g Caster Sugar
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste
3 Sheets Leaf Gelatine
1. Heat creams and sugar over a low heat to dissolve sugar, bringing to a gentle similar before turning off the heat.
2. Place gelatine in bowl of cold water for 5 minutes. Remove from bowl and squeeze excess water out, before adding it to cream mixture and whisking.
3. Finally add vanilla bean paste and whisk to combine.
4. Pour into six 150ml dariole mould and refridgerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
5. To remove from the moulds, to serve, run a knife around the inside of the mould, then place in a bath of hot water. This should allow the Panna Cotta to slide out easily when turned onto a plate.